Everyone experiences conflict. Unresolved conflict is costly, stressful, time-consuming and can cause many other problems.
What is Mediation?
Mediation is a negotiation method in which an impartial third party, called a mediator, helps the parties to resolve their issues. Mediators facilitate communication between parties. They encourage the exchange of information and urge the parties to look at the problem from different points of view and to explore ideas for dispute resolution. The parties, not the mediator, ultimately make the decisions about the terms of their agreement.
■■ Mediation saves money ■■ Mediation is quicker compared to a court action ■■ Mediation works
• It can be used for many types of conflicts
• It is practical, safe and private
• It can help to maintain relationships and provide opportunities for personal growth
• It can offer unique solutions not available through court
• It provides settlement agreements that can be enforced
• Settlement rates are high
• People are very satisfied with the mediation process
pacificpolicies on Why Choose Mediation?